7th Heaven RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7th Heaven RP is a role-playing community-based in the world of Gaia before and leading through the events of Crisis Core.

2 posters

Unknown Reunion- First Briefing - Director's Office

Zephyr

Unknown Reunion- First Briefing - Director's Office Empty Unknown Reunion- First Briefing - Director's Office

Post by Zephyr Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:38 am

Zephyr casually brushed his black flowing hair from his face as he waited, leaning against the wall for whichever Turk he was being assigned, acting composed on the surface, but feeling a little anxious. He had no want to return to Modeoheim, but most people knew little of the abandoned research facility in the cold climate, and few more would be trusted to know of its importance in Shinra's research. He inspected underneath his finger nails, his pale fingers rubbing against each other as he gave himself a small distraction while he waited. He didn't really care for Turks, nor did he really care to go on missions that had any relation to himself. He preferred something new and fresh, but he had been chosen for variable reasons, including his involvement with Project Z. He let out a sigh and pushed up his glasses, wondering if the Turk was at least someone he would be familiar with.

He left his lab coat back in his room, not really caring to have it this time in case the mission turned violent. He wore his normal SOLDIER First Class garb, a black outfit with leather belt and suspenders. His boots were heavy steel plated black boots, and his sword sat next to him, a uniquely shaped blade that sort of hooked along its blade slightly. The blade was large but not quite as big as Angeal's buster, leading to a bit better control and balance. He looked over at it and contemplated if he really wanted to take it or just take a company sword for now, but finally decided on taking it, as he was more familiar with it at this point. He had been training since he obtained it, trying his best to master its use. He still felt the confusion of why they would award him such a weapon, but he did not question it, much like how he didn't question many of his orders. He understood even this assignment, though he did not care for it. Modeoheim held mental scars for him that he did not want to revisit, and he knew that he needed to remain composed, but he was unsure how well he could remain composed. On second thought, a Turk he was not used to might do the trick.

Project Z... It had been almost 15 years now. It was hard to imagine that he would be 27 next week, as his young chiseled features would lead one to believe that he was no older than 20. Modeoheim was the first thing he had seen when he realized he hadn't died... and the experiments...
    Exaborn

Unknown Reunion- First Briefing - Director's Office Empty Re: Unknown Reunion- First Briefing - Director's Office

Post by Exaborn Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:06 am

It was a dull day so far for Jeice. The first sign was when he woke up and stubbed his toe against his dining room chair. The second sign was when he was finished showering and got dressed, he had 10 missed calls from his boss. Looking at the time it was 9:50 am. No surprise why his boss tried calling him so many times. Jeice was supposed to be in 2 hours ago but he didn't care. It wasn't every day that he got the chance to sleep in so he just decided to do so every once in a while. Usually, he would show up and get one hell of a lecture and go about his day but this morning seemed different.

He walked over to the answering machine and played the one message his boss decided to leave him. "BEEP! You have one new message recorded at 9:05 am BEEP! Jeice its Veld you know, your boss... You're late again... I'll overlook it this time if you can make it to the briefing scheduled to start in the next 55 minutes. If I find out you weren't there well, let's just say it's not going to be pleasant. It's being held in the SOLDIER director's Office. And please, try to look professional. BEEP! You have no new messages BEEP!"

Jeice lived relatively close to Shinra HQ but having 5 minutes left to make it to the meeting was simply not happening. At best he could be there in 10 minutes. Jeice just sighed knowing full well he is going to get another lecture for this and it's going to get extra loud. He grabbed his preferred weapon of choice, a Javelin, and walked out the door. Looking at his Turk uniform it was less than "professional" looking. He hated the way the suit fit around his chest and usually kept it unbuttoned and his white undershirt hanging out of his pants instead of being tucked in. His hair was usually messy but at least he kept it relatively short. It wasn't neck long but close to it. The bigger problem was that he always dyed it a midnight blue color.

Jeice finally showed up at the Directors room 10 minutes late. "Yah, I'm here. Sorry I'm late." He said unenthusiastically as if he didn't mean it and was just going through the motions. He let out a yawn just after not even trying to hide the fact that he was late cause he slept in. The first person he saw in the room was a younger looking person in a first class SOLDIER uniform. "So what's this mission going to be about? Don't tell me I'm on babysitting duty..."
    Zephyr

Unknown Reunion- First Briefing - Director's Office Empty Re: Unknown Reunion- First Briefing - Director's Office

Post by Zephyr Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:25 pm

Zephyr was about fed up by the time the Turk had finally arrived, and his irritation only grew at the sight of him. He sighed and let out a grimace as he looked Jeice up and down, not understanding why Veld would pair him with this loser. He shook his head and tried to act in a professional manner as not to cause a commotion. It was taking every fiber of his being to not scoff at his comments, but he managed to stay calm and collected.
    "Veld told me that he was assigning a Turk to me for this mission for 'closure reasons'. This was supposed to be a solo mission for me but your boss stuck his neck out for you and insisted you go... and you show up late and acting like you are..." He stopped himself and let out a sigh. "This mission is of utter importance and every minute could cost Shinra millions of gil. Especially if Wutai finds what they are looking for... and I wouldn't say this is 'babysitting," He walked over and pressed a button on the computer and the video started. It was of Veld explaining the mission.

"There is no time for formalities as normal. This mission is to secret and not to be talked about to anyone but those briefed here in this room. Surveilance of Modeoheim has revealed a reconnasaince team of Wutai infiltrators has broken into a top secret Research facility area near an excavation site that may hold some top secret information. This is a retrieval mission, and a search and destroy. Kill all Wutai infiltrators and collect any research papers that may still exist. They are to be brought back to headquarters and brought directly to me. This mission is non negotiable. The people chosen have been hand picked. And Jeice... I know you are going to show up late. Hopefully you will find some closure on this mission and it will help you start taking your position here more seriously. Farewell and make haste." With that the transmission ended and Zephyr stood, again inspecting his partner.
    Exaborn

Post by Exaborn Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:42 am

Jeice let Zephyr say his peace, not like he hasn't heard it a million times before. "What would you say makes a pro-employee? One who sacrifices himself for his job? No, that's just a fool. I just like to take things slowly. I wouldn't be working here today if I didn't have my uses." Jeice sort of lied. He was being truthful about what made a good employee but the part about taking things slowly was definitely a lie although he tried his best to sound convincing. The truth was he just didn't feel like this was worth his time.

As Zephyr walked over to play the video, Jeice stood there looking disinterested. The video began to play. "There is no time for formalities as normal. This mission is to secret and not to be talked about to anyone but those briefed here in this room." Jeice just looked a little annoyed by that comment and muttered under his breath. "What mission these days aren't secret..." As the video continued Jeice looked less and less interested and was about to tune out until he heard his name mentioned. "And Jeice... I know you are going to show up late. Hopefully, you will find some closure on this mission and it will help you start taking your position here more seriously. Farewell and make haste." With that, the video ended.

What did he mean by 'find some closure'? That piqued his interest and was then onboard with the mission fully. "What are you planning old man?" he muttered under his breath again. Was then he noticed Zephyr looking him over. "What? See something you like? Then just speak up." He said walking towards the door. He wasn't looking for a response in particular, it was just his way of messing with people. After all, no one ever expects a clown to be a threat.
    Zephyr

Post by Zephyr Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Zephyr raised an eyebrow at Jeice as he walked towards the door. Closure was an interesting thing for a Turk to need, he thought. He walked over hastily and grabbed his sword, placing it on his back. "Jeice... interesting name. My name is Zephyr. I conducted experiments at Modeoheim back when I was young so they had planned to just send me..."
    He looked over Jeice questioningly, trying to figure out if he looked familiar but he couldn't place him. He sighed as he pushed the door open for him. This man had some business in Modeoheim and he wanted to know what it was but didn't want to pry. For now, he just gritted his teeth. He did not want to come off rude, he had enough things to pick at him for as it was. He finally settled on what he could say that he wouldn't seem too nosey about. "You know what you are looking for I assume... if this place is supposed to give you closure I assume you know about the abandoned facility..." He looked over stoicly and searched for the slightest reaction, walking elegantly beside the man and maintaining a more professional and calm demeanor as they did so. Every cross continent mission lead to a new place and he was sure that's where he was headed: to the helicopter pad.
    Exaborn

Post by Exaborn Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:26 am

As Jeice walked up to the door, Zephyr quickly caught up and started introducing himself and told him why he was assigned this mission. "Like I said... Babysitting." Jeice thought to himself. At least Zephyr was nice enough to open the door for him so Jeice didn't think he was going to be that bad. "So how does a scientist become a first class SOLDIER? Figured you be more into books than fighting." Jeice asked but it seemed Zephyr had another question in mind. "You know what you are looking for I assume... If this place is supposed to give you closure I assume you know about the abandoned facility..." Zephyr asked.

"A question for a question then, alright." Jeice started to say. "Well to answer your question, not a damn clue but apparently the old man is planning something and believes as such." Jeice replied. It wasn't a complete lie, as far as he was aware no one knew what he was looking for. In fact, Jeice had already given up on looking for it. So if this mission was to give him closure on anything his best bet would be about that. It seemed Zephyr was watching Jeice for any hints he could get. "Going to have to be careful with this one around. Him being a scientist, former or not, he would probably be the strategist type. Not to mention they wouldn't just let wimps make 1st class. Just his rank alone is enough proof that he could hold his own in battle." Jeice thought to himself.

Once they made it to the helicopter pad he ordered the pilot to get ready to leave for Modeoheim. "I want us air born in 10 minutes, so hurry up." He commanded taking his seat in the center part of the chopper. Since it was just them two and the pilot, Jeice laid down on one of the two-person seats. "Wake me when we get there or if something interesting happens. You should consider getting some sleep yourself." Jeice finished saying as he made a gesture like he was referring to Zephyr having bags under his eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:54 am